Friday, September 6, 2013

Free day!

Hey guys!  Long time, eh?

I've been super busy working on Emma's Dilemma, which is the sequel to Emma's Choice.  It's coming along SO well and I'm crazy excited for everyone to read it!

If you haven't "liked" my Facebook page yet, GO DO IT.

Seriously guys.  It's a party over there.

I told my...followers?...fans?...that's weird to say....I told my fellow book lovers that as soon as my FB page got to 50 likes, I would do another free day for one (or both!) of my books.  Well, people sure either love me or love FREE (we'll pretend it's the former), because my "likes" skyrocketed to 73 in just a couple of days!!

Today has been the free day for Just My Luck and it, once again, has been doing so much better than I thought it would.

Check this out:
*Click to enlarge*
Just My Luck made it to #6 in its category!!!!!!!

Go here to download it for free today only (Sept. 6th) or buy it for $2.99 anytime.  :)

I'm going to do a free day (or two!) for Emma's Choice next week, so go like my FB page.  Click here to make things easy and take you straight there.  I'm also on Twitter at @LPorterBooks13. 

As always, thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment